Thursday, March 12, 2009

Breck's 1st Hickey

So leave it to Breck to give himself a huge hickey on his chin. He was playing with a plastic measuring cup and put it over his lip and chin and sucked as hard as he could to get it suctioned on his face. It didn't appear until later on in the evening. It is starting to fade away now. One thing that I'm for sure of it's never a dull moment around with with my boy Breck. :) I love him very much and the funny things that he does to keep us lauging around here.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

That is hysterical!!! What a funny kid you have. Travis was just telling me about it so I had to go check it out. He is so cute!!! He is starting to look like such a little boy and loosing his toddler look. What a stud!

Adams Family Album said...

Oh Deb! That's just priceless! Don't we just love our boys?

Amber said...

I can't help but laugh! I feel so bad for him but it's so funny! And that's right-never a dull moment! I bet you can't wait to hear all of my stories!

debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.