Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dinosaur Park

On the 24th of July we took the kids to the dinosaur park up in Ogden canyon. It was alot of fun and very hot. Here the kids enjoyed brushing the dirt away to find the fossils.

Here is McKenna checking out the flowers and smelling them. So loves flowers.


The had some cool looking dinosaurs outside.


McKenna loved pointing to the dinosaurs and going "ohhh".



There were a couple of dinosaurs that were inside (this is one of them) that moved and looked real. They had Breck and McKenna kinda taken back at first cause they also made noises. They were pretty cool.

The musuem had alot of dinosaur skeletons, alot that I haven't heard of the names before so it was pretty interesting.






3 comments:

Amber said...

What a cool day! I have never been up there, but it sounds fun! The dinosaurs look so real, they would've scared me too!

Kindra said...

Look at those darlings! I think I might have to take my kiddos up there one day. I am sure that D.J. and Annie would be in awe!

Ariel said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! We will have to take Lucas up there sometime. We are always looking for new things to do.